Monday, September 7, 2015

This is Not a Break-Up

I met Haji many, many years ago when Mikita decided that he was the man for her. I had never seen Mikita fight for any man the way she fought for Haji, and I'm glad that she did.  

Haji Glover is one of the best people that I know; I have never heard him say a bad word about anyone and I have never met a person who doesn't like him.  Whenever I plan a party the first question everyone asks is "Is Haji going to be there?" He leaves a lasting impression.

Haji is ambitious and dedicated to providing "his girls" with the best that life has to offer.  The greatest thing about him is that when he is not working he is fully present, and he brings joy and humor to his friends and family. Whether he is being "DJ D" at a sleepover, or sitting in the backyard talking with me and Mikita, there is no one who can make me scream with laughter like he does.   Haji is a dedicated father, husband, and friend.  He is a consistent male role model in Chloe's life, and for that we are both grateful.  As he moves to Malta, he should know that he will be missed.  But not for long because we are coming to visit!!!!!!

`




No comments:

Post a Comment