Sunday, February 22, 2015

Nicole's Baby Shower: February 21, 1015

I have known Nicole since she was in Kindergarten when she wore her hair split down the middle in two twisted pigtails.  Nicole knew that she was cute even then!  I remember being in school and Nicole passing by with her class; she took one look at me with my freshly braided extensions and yelled "that's not your hair!"  Misa definitely gets her confidence and brashness from her Auntie!

Over the years I have watched Nicole grow into a stylish woman and a wine connoisseur (it took me two seconds to discover that she was pregnant when she refused to have a drink with me this past summer)!  More importantly, Nicole is someone who is decisive and firm in her beliefs without being stubborn.  She expects the best out of life and is not surprised when she gets it!  She is down to earth, loyal, and funny.

Nicole and Kyle are going to be great parents: loving, relaxed yet firm, and most of all fun!  Their son is lucky to be born to such beautiful parents with such a fabulous, supportive extended family.

Good Luck Nicole! And welcome to the world of motherhood!






No comments:

Post a Comment