Sunday, December 21, 2014

Seven in the City

Hair Done, Nails Done
December 21, 2014
by Chloe Cross


Today is Sunday and I got my hair done. It's like braids going to the side, but twists at the end.  It's so tight.  I had a cake pop, chocolate milk, and water.  Then me and my mom went to the nail salon.  They put scrub, lotion, and a hot wash cloth on my feet.  It felt so relaxing and nice.  I got a light/dark pink.  They put a second coat of pink on my nails. The person that did my nails loves pink.  I have never been to this place before.  They have a little tub and they put it on a stand that vibrates.  On the bottom of the little tub there were bumps.  It felt so good.  The pink nail polish was sooooo shiny in the light.  It was so beautiful.  It made me cry because it was so beautiful.

@Polished Fingertips in Harlem

No comments:

Post a Comment